Because of being on ddt till late I am now sleepy at work, Amal ki tarah mein apne bed ko imagine kar rahi hoon 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Because of being on ddt till late I am now sleepy at work, Amal ki tarah mein apne bed ko imagine kar rahi hoon 
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Because of being on ddt till late I am now sleepy at work, Amal ki tarah mein apne bed ko imagine kar rahi hoon
Tum kisi ka tentuwa bhi nhi daba dhamaki bhi nhi de saktey if they ask you to be awake against your will 
Hey did they show Awez Darbar father in yesterday episode.? I just realised that i didn't see him
Aaaai whyyyy.low key thinking to drop this season

Yeh kab hua bhaisahab

unless u be sarcasticWahan tak pahunchte huye mujhe neend aa gayi thi😂]LOL]. Skip maraHey did they show Awez Darbar father in yesterday episode.? I just realised that i didn't see him
Aap bhi dekh rahi hoOriginally posted by: NINALOGY
Main yeh bolney hi wali thi 😂🤣
Foran sy agayi nèhal ko consols karney 🤣

How are you doing? woh pk forum toh hamesha ke liye close hi ho gya
BB19 ki old people income generation scheme candidateOriginally posted by: NINALOGY
Kunnu ky liye kuch cheating ny yeh toh BB ka aur sallu ka pyaar hai kunnu ky liye. 2nd week main beta agiya aur ab elimination sy safety bhi
ye bhi hua tha? where are you people watching all these? mera churaya hua link mein toh nehi thaHey did they show Awez Darbar father in yesterday episode.? I just realised that i didn't see him