Maine read karna start kiya aur yeh jo conversations single quotation marks mein likhe hai unse bada dikkat ho raha hai mujhe
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Maine read karna start kiya aur yeh jo conversations single quotation marks mein likhe hai unse bada dikkat ho raha hai mujhe
Finally finished reading the book, itne major nahi par spoilers hai isliye you can skip jab tak read na kiya ho
Also, I'm not good at writing book reviews isliye itna khaas nahi hai kuch
Premise achha tha par book itna achha nahi laga mujhe
Ek toh I didn't particularly enjoyed the writing style, koi flow hi nahi baith raha tha mere liye, specially Leon's chapters๐ซ
Aadhe time toh it was all about Justin, Kay and Richie (Dono patients ko bhi add karlo), I don't mind subplots par pehle main characters ka plot toh achha khaasa ho๐
The notes were cute, specially Tiffy waale were much more personalized than Leon (Uski personality hi dull lagi mujhe๐ญ) but inki messed up relationships with their exes ko mein ignore nahi kar paa rahi thi
Sabse badi problem thi I couldn't feel any chemistry as couple, besties waali feeling aa rahi thi๐ซ ๐
Maybe I would have liked it much better agar inke relationship development par zyaada focus rehta without too much influences from their exes, agreed ki most romance books have this plot par jaise premise tha usmein better tareeke explore kar sakte they
Khair thik hai, maybe I was expecting too much
Mujhe bhi ๐ฎโ๐จOriginally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Maine read karna start kiya aur yeh jo conversations single quotation marks mein likhe hai unse bada dikkat ho raha hai mujhe
Okay, so I finally finished The Flatshare yesterday ๐ฎโ๐จ Sorry for late reply but one , I was busy with festival stuff and second , there wasnโt anything gush worthy ki I come here running to talk about it ๐ช๐ซ
Concept was definitely interesting, but the book overall didnโt leave much of an impact. Writing style didnโt really work for me ๐ซ I feel like the author had a great idea, but the leads especially the male lead were too dull to do justice to the plot.
Upar se, there was just too much going on with side characters and subplots. I wasnโt really that interested in that stuff
For a story like this to work, both characters need to hold interest, but yaha woh connect hi missing tha.
Sure, there were a few good moments here and there, but I wouldnโt call it a reread. I do like the premise, though , with stronger romance and better character chemistry, this couldโve been a favorite.
Waise I noticed ki hum dono ka experience dono books ke saath kaafi similar tha ๐
Definitely makes me think we should do this again but next time with better recs and a little more time to really get into it 
Still, this was such a fun buddy read โค๏ธ High five ๐
Originally posted by: GumnaamHaiKoii
Okay, so I finally finished The Flatshare yesterday ๐ฎโ๐จ Sorry for late reply but one , I was busy with festival stuff and second , there wasnโt anything gush worthy ki I come here running to talk about it ๐ช๐ซ
Concept was definitely interesting, but the book overall didnโt leave much of an impact. Writing style didnโt really work for me ๐ซ I feel like the author had a great idea, but the leads especially the male lead were too dull to do justice to the plot.Upar se, there was just too much going on with side characters and subplots. I wasnโt really that interested in that stuff
![]()
For a story like this to work, both characters need to hold interest, but yaha woh connect hi missing tha.
![]()
Sure, there were a few good moments here and there, but I wouldnโt call it a reread. I do like the premise, though , with stronger romance and better character chemistry, this couldโve been a favorite.
Ek baar mein subplots se kaam chala bhi leti par woh Leon ke POV ko padhna kaafi dikkat de raha tha
Originally posted by: GumnaamHaiKoii
Waise I noticed ki hum dono ka experience dono books ke saath kaafi similar tha ๐
Definitely makes me think we should do this again but next time with better recs and a little more time to really get into itStill, this was such a fun buddy read โค๏ธ High five ๐
Zaroor, kabhi aur bhi karenge
Hello Book Readers! Welcome to the monthly Book Reading challenge Joseph Addison compares reading to physical exercise, and Cicero famously...
Since many of us also read, I thought it’d be fun to share a few book recommendations that genuinely stuck with me. 1. Museum of Innocence –...
Heylo everyone! Welcome to the Book Recommendations thread ! Feel free to recommend any book that you've read. It could be something you...
📖 Every Great Story Welcomes a New Chapter... 📚 Dear Book Talk Family, Every book begins with a single page, every unforgettable journey with...
What are songs that you listen to and you are like - Oh! this is so 'dash and dash' coded? Ps- It can be any book couple ranging from reading...
8