Uska bhi galat hi yaad tha😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Uska bhi galat hi yaad tha😭
Shreya to other Shreya: dost dost na raha🥹
Ismein "Shreya" kaun hai aur "other Shreya" kaun hai?👀
Tum hi ho wo "other"👀
Originally posted by: Minionite
Well technically they do give a birthday chutti but I'm taking it on the 5th instead of the 2nd.
@b: Yes. Jab tak meri bajegi tum sab ki bajegi. Revenge.
October mein aake phir humari bajaana
You know with which game
Originally posted by: SilverBell
Hi Shreya Sorry I Can't Play This Game
Don't Have Time
Will Play Deal Or No Deal Season 2
For Sure
Whyyyy silvy
Do try to play if you get time. I assure you will enjoy it as much as deal or no deal.
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
Do try to play if you get time. I assure you will enjoy it as much as deal or no deal.
I Can't Hinna
Are You Playing?
This Game Too?
I always play Shreya's games.
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
Jhoot bole kauva kaate Kaale kuave se daariyo Well if not a kala kuava, then at least Shreya se toh dariyo. Because…in the evergreen words of...
320