Shraddhanjali to Mrs Geetanjali Armaan Poddar

Character Discussion

Posted: 1 years ago
#1

1552-1070599.webp

Let's go girls

G2.P2.Patanjali.Karamjali.Suhaaganjali.browanjali.Mountabujali.

GAP(Geetanjali Armaan Poddar)

Vamp of gen 4 and Armaan sa ki dusri patni and teesri Premika. Baba Armaan sa ke jaadu tona mein fasne wali teesri victim

Gone case and potential Armaan sa izzat looter and stabber.Also expert eyebrow gymnast.

She might push vidya downstairs too

Follow the rules coz I don't wanna get banned.Lets study her.Aao behno chugli kare. smiley42

Created

Last reply

Replies

128

Views

22.4k

Users

24

Likes

401

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago
#2

Rani and kyabakwaashi I expect active participation of yours in this study.You have a lot of things to saysmiley42

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 1 years ago
#3

Why brown anjali? Is that supposed to be an insult for her skin color?


Vampanjali is fine



I hope she brings drama. So done with bacha bacha bacha mairu mairu the epic ddp romancccchhh. Rule on the poddars. Give them verbal lashing. Shut up kaveri manisha Vidya. Taunt Arman abhira and others. Do vamp work. I hope she torments them all and give us drama

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
#4

I want to see her aurat ki taakat

Starlight2826 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 8th Anniversary Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: A_Star39

1552-1070599.webp

Let's go girls

G2.P2.Patanjali.Karamjali.Suhaaganjali.browanjali.Mountabujali.

GAP(Geetanjali Armaan Poddar)

Vamp of gen 4 and Armaan sa ki dusri patni and teesri Premika. Baba Armaan sa ke jaadu tona mein fasne wali teesri victim

Gone case and potential Armaan sa izzat looter and stabber.Also expert eyebrow gymnast.

She might push vidya downstairs too

Follow the rules coz I don't wanna get banned.Lets study her.Aao behno chugli kare. smiley42

major downgrade or upgrade.. not sure..but she went from respectable school teacher to fully fledged vamp ...and is on the way to becoming full on psycho as well. I think she may be The one to send both armaan and abhira to their heavenly abode...at the end of this gen.. this gen started with psycho yuvraj killed gen 3 heroine and will probably end with psycho g2 killing both armaan and abhira ...
Posted: 1 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Why brown anjali? Is that supposed to be an insult for her skin color?


Vampanjali is fine



I hope she brings drama. So done with bacha bacha bacha mairu mairu the epic ddp romancccchhh. Rule on the poddars. Give them verbal lashing. Shut up kaveri manisha Vidya. Taunt Arman abhira and others. Do vamp work. I hope she torments them all and give us drama

brow is for her eyebrows
pyar-ishk thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: A_Star39

Rani and kyabakwaashi I expect active participation of yours in this study.You have a lot of things to saysmiley42

I saw one post and got weaksmiley37

So let me regroup and I’ll add to the study

Posted: 1 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I saw one post and got weaksmiley37

So let me regroup and I’ll add to the study

Thank you. G2 will provide us with a lot of stuff to study in coming episodes.

Lawd I want vamp G2 to unleash chaos in poddar mansion.

Posted: 1 years ago
#9

Teacher sara time mount Abu se Udaipur commute Karti rehti hai , koi kaam dhandha nahi h kya Iske passsmiley29 school ki holidays chal rahe ki wo berojgar ho gaye lagta hai smiley36
Chalo ab full time vamp ki job mil rahi h podddar house me so she should show her full potential there and dar ka mahol banaye rakhe smiley36

BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Sparkler Thumbnail 10th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5

Team Critics

Posted: 1 years ago
#10

Geetu is my favourite sadasya

1000013014.jpg

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: AnashqU · 7 months ago

Rohit Purohit/Armaan Poddar AT - Eyes That Speak Volumes ❤️❤️ #2

Welcome, everyone, to our second Rohit Purohit Appreciation Thread! 🎉✨ After so many amazing discussions about his performances in the previous...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 3 months ago

Armaan sa ki maiyyat ki taiyaari It seems that armaan sa is dying let us prepare for his shok sabha and maiyyat Dress Code: White Venue: Armaan...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 3 months ago

Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".