new morning, new day.- Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

272

Views

14.7k

Users

5

Likes

15

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Marko stood up at one point and I thought I saw tears in his eyes. He went to the bathroom and stayed there for a long time. When he came back, his hand was in a bandage.

Marko, what happened??

Nothing happened, I'm fine now. I wanted to look at my hand but he wouldn't let me. He looked at me for a long time and then he did what I might have expected. He came up to me and hugged me tightly and started crying.

It's all my fault. I'm sorry, please.

Please, I don't know how I'm going to continue living with this knowledge now.

Draga, I'm an idiot. Please, let me hold you in my arms for a little while.

He cried and then I cried too, and after a few pushes, I hugged him and we stood there for a long time. When we calmed down he said.

zajedno thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Draga, after all this, please don't let me come near you now.

Let my confession be for another time.

I can't talk, this is too painful for me. I ruined your life. And I thought you were happy leaving me.

God, what have I done?

Please forgive me. Whatever you ask of me, you will get it. If you want me to leave here somewhere in another country,

I will do everything for you, just a little bit so that you can be happy. I am cursed.

My life is worth nothing after this realization. I wanted to prove to you and myself that you were wrong to leave, but now I see that I am an idiot. I can't look you in the eye. Draga, I'm sorry, but I have to go out onto the terrace for some fresh air.

I watched him break down and it was hard for me. I grabbed his hand and asked if you wanted to go with you.

Draga, I would love for you to be with me, but now I have to be alone.

He went out onto the terrace and I heard and saw that he was shaking from crying.

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Marko gets slapped every time she gets mad. Every little thing about him triggers her.

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Marko is the owner and he ordered stuff from her. She never figured out.

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

A floating bed with one way mirrors. Marko has good imagination. He could be a designer too.

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Marko has a girlfriend now and she is not happy to see her near him.

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Marko finally heard the whole story and what has been bothering her for quite some time.

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Marko thinks he was the one at fault. Partially she was too. They did not communicate fully and that is one big problem.

zajedno thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Marko gets slapped every time she gets mad. Every little thing about him triggers her.

She's angry at herself, not just at him. That's how she defends herself.
zajedno thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Marko is the owner and he ordered stuff from her. She never figured out.

She didn't communicate with him at all. When she saw him at the restaurant, he was in the kitchen and she didn't know that he had become the owner.

Related Topics

Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: graphicd96 · 29 days ago

KASTURI – A NEW BEGINNING Genre: Romance • Family Drama • Business • Mystery Format: Professional TV screenplay Tone: Emotional, dramatic,...

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: Priyogita · 1 years ago

Rishtey the Bond of marriage (new chapter)

Chapter : Melodious Encounter https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/52348

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 1 months ago

Do Like, share and subscribe !!! https://youtu.be/Le3J7G2IoPU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le3J7G2IoPU
Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 1 months ago

Hey everyone! 👋 I recently started a new YouTube channel, Ghost Hale, where I create: 🎧 Cinematic audiobooks webisodes 🎬 Emotional VMs (fan...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".