True and still we cant wait for the new season altho we we really know the out come of it .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
True and still we cant wait for the new season altho we we really know the out come of it .
Hi Chingu😃
How r u?? All set for another season??
Thank you very much and what's about u all set for the new season of the bb ?
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
Pichle sal walay mods is bar nhi honey chahiye. They were super biased
Lol I logged in after years meri season 11 ki warning ab hati. If you keep banning folks over nothing people leave now except yeh rishta all other forums are mostly dead.
exactly..zero expectations...after the last few seasons, its just been flopping already..
I didn't like anything since S11
hello ji! nice to see you !
for me after s11, the one that i followed more episodes were s13 and s16. khair, lets see what transpires here and await for the episodes to appear
I'm so excited for BB19, I have a feeling it will be a good one 
hope so and hopefully they won't let us down as past few seasons .