Hope so dear .
I am excited but I'm keeping my expectations low so I don't get disappointed and feel let down 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hope so dear .
I am excited but I'm keeping my expectations low so I don't get disappointed and feel let down 
might check out few episodes but zero expectations as always..
Should flop and shutdown forever
Yes past few seasons had been a big flop lets wait and watch it .
exactly..zero expectations...after the last few seasons, its just been flopping already..
Why is the show starting so early?
Because there is no KKK yet its always soon after the KKK ends.
main aa gayi
mera boriya bistar coming soon..
Waao love you Chingu jee.
Past few years, the seasons have been subpar and yet here I am again to check it out and be disappointed.