Poll
Who is the beauty that is your favourite eye candy?
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aishwarya definitely but I voted Deepika😂 both will turn heads. but Aish in her younger days more.
It’s Aishwarya, Aishwarya and then some more Aishwarya. Rest everyone don’t even come close….not at least the names on this list.
meh
Prime Aish was a classic beauty. None other matches IMO.
Ash hands down, but why are you using a fake AI pic when her real pics are so gorgeous?
It will always be Sonali Bindra for me.
Then Dia Mirza. But with a smile. 
I love Susmita Sen as an overall package, but I won’t turn my head around for her.
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9683 Now plz stop celebrating whenever a movie crosses 100 crore net when D2 is...
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9682
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcIuAK9gsT3/?igsh=bWN2bDQwY2ZncG1j
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbkQZqRDAX8/?img_index=1 igsh=b3RwNTBtcnFoeHQ3
You know that moment in Chand Chhupa Badal Mein — when she slowly lifts her dupatta and looks at Salman? That’s the exact kind of beauty I’m...
3