I guess he's not going to London 
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I guess he's not going to London 
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Ekta has done that BS many time over the years so I won't pull it pass her. The reason all taking this seriously is a date a given. Normally headline is frame like a question, this show could be going off air, or could so and so be ending. When Shraddha quit KB, Ekta announce to the press Kundali is ending it was immediate shock cause the trp was fine but she sent notices out and ended it. BL, Ekta wanted Rohit for Kyunki, and started winding BL months prior and it wasn't a secret. I don't understand why there's no press relief this time from Ekta camp, it makes no sense
That’s what I am saying they need trp rise to 1.5 to let kkb to stay ,and now with 1.3 they are saying offair ,and given date 3 weeks time to raise ,where as previously trp was stuck at 1.1 for a month ,but no notice ,nothing offair that time
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I guess he's not going to London
I thought there might be something like this, there's bts about Raunak and Shivansh at Shivansh's house. Maybe he will confess his crimes, beg forgiveness, accept Shiv. Tie up the loose ends.
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I guess he's not going to London
Don’t believe this articles ,they give false news
I would never forgive Shivansh if Raunak has to play cupid for his love .Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I guess he's not going to London
He already did enough damage by believing Raunak over Prarthana 
Awww ....who is back who is back...
Look who is back....
"Prarthana" from his mouth is like music to my ears
Ahhh....so melodious 
Originally posted by: TintedBlossom
Loook who's back in full form
Our biwi paglu cutieee! Aankhein taras gayi thi humari
Ankh ,kaan,Dil ,dimag sab kuch taras Gaya tha 
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I guess he's not going to London
I hope "no"...I hope it's a fake news...
I would be embarassed if after all this it's Raunak who needs to play cupid in their relationship... Their love must win irrespective of Raunak and his so called confessions....😭😆
I love how Shivansh doesn't care about who's there who's not. Our man's in his patni paglu era and he's never coming out of it 🥰
Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
I hope "no"...I hope it's a fake news...
I would be embarassed if after all this it's Raunak who needs to play cupid in their relationship... Their love must win irrespective of Raunak and his so called confessions....😭😆
Raunak should make attempts at reconciliation with Shivansh. Not PraShiv, but the two of them. For a happy ending, their fight needs to end and Raunak needs to accept his brother and forgive Smita.
Hello friends Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread Please remember to follow the rules posted in the Forum
Celebrating 12 years of Kumkum Bhagya https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2044401727479390335?s=20
Kumkum Bhagya actress Sanchita Ugale dies by suicide, hours after posting on Instagram....
1.3k