https://x.com/divavalestappen/status/1952814846715805852
I remember tearing up the day Rachi posted this... don’t think I can handle it again. Before last epi airs, I'll go into hiding

Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://x.com/divavalestappen/status/1952814846715805852
I remember tearing up the day Rachi posted this... don’t think I can handle it again. Before last epi airs, I'll go into hiding

Oh rauyal the Jodi we never got 😭Originally posted by: asmitamohanty
Hey payal came....payal came.
Today we got RauYal conversation as well
You missed her so much yesterday 😍🤗🤗😂
I think Prarthana went to temple to ask mataji for strength and willpower to leave Shivansh and to make Shivansh happy and healthy and live a long life aur Kya. but girl I cannot wait till Shivansh learns truth
Idk but that would be a typical itv dialogue so I thought it might fit here too.
Can all the vultures disappear for few episodes. If not permanently.
Guys look at this
https://www.instagram.com/p/DM-EX6Rt2vy/?igsh=MWxoM3ZnYjk1dGkwMg==
Originally posted by: Fillowship
Oh rauyal the Jodi we never got 😭
Send Payal with Raunak to London or. We are getting sonak
Rau can keep the two ladies, we don't mind

😂😂😂😂I think Prarthana went to temple to ask mataji for strength and willpower to leave Shivansh and to make Shivansh happy and healthy and live a long life aur Kya. but girl I cannot wait till Shivansh learns truth
Idk but that would be a typical itv dialogue so I thought it might fit here too.
Even I can't wait for shiv to find out about the sacrifice she wants to make for his happiness and see how much she cares about him 🤭😊
Originally posted by: Fillowship
😂😂😂😂
Even I can't wait for shiv to find out about the sacrifice she wants to make for his happiness and see how much she cares about him 🤭😊
Who is gonna tell him?
Maybe Smitha is only hope because BM, Tanya, Sonalika and Kartik no hope.
Gayatri or Swati a possibility but it would be better if it is Smitha.
Hello friends Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread Please remember to follow the rules posted in the Forum
Celebrating 12 years of Kumkum Bhagya https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2044401727479390335?s=20
Kumkum Bhagya actress Sanchita Ugale dies by suicide, hours after posting on Instagram....
1.3k