I hope Anirudh bounce back kare jald hi ...atleast mannat has to believe him ..
May be its Mannats turn now after Vik to act dumb and out of char for some time 🫣🙄
Makers next target!!!
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope Anirudh bounce back kare jald hi ...atleast mannat has to believe him ..
May be its Mannats turn now after Vik to act dumb and out of char for some time 🫣🙄
Makers next target!!!
https://x.com/saisha_edits_/status/1953015862996419066?t=PQEO8RNGRKVCFpSa4MS3Gg&s=19
Only keerat and Malla are against ARS ...
Gaggu and vikku awww my poor boys ...
Mera gaggu toh pighal gaya 
https://x.com/saisha_edits_/status/1953015862996419066?t=PQEO8RNGRKVCFpSa4MS3Gg&s=19
Only keerat and Malla are against ARS ...
Gaggu and vikku awww my poor boys ...
I want to ask "show me the proof"
https://youtu.be/8Omxq0lkqro?si=qUWAUvsrkMAIw8lo
Shruti ko bhi yakeen diladiya
Now my only hope is Malla 
But ARS usko bhi brainwash karega ...she will convince her that she is doing all these drama for Malla ..


I want Malla to do some more mistakes and reveal the ONS and just end the marriage drama!! pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
https://youtu.be/8Omxq0lkqro?si=qUWAUvsrkMAIw8lo
Shruti ko bhi yakeen diladiya
Now my only hope is Malla
But ARS usko bhi brainwash karega ...she will convince her that she is doing all these drama for Malla ..
Yup , I am expecting a private celebration conversation of Malla and ARS of how they fooled everyone and trapped Mannat.
I can see how ARS will emotionally blackmail Mannat now 
haha, rape ka kya proof dikhayegi? 24 years ke baad?


Originally posted by: Deepa11q
now, Vikrant, Mannat, Shruti, Gagan and ARS are one team.I want Malla to do some more mistakes and reveal the ONS and just end the marriage drama!! pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Lagta hain our dream will remain dream and she will never get revealed with this new drama 
I really hope Malla is not a part of this plan. She is very evil.
Yup , I am expecting a private celebration conversation of Malla and ARS of how they fooled everyone and trapped Mannat.
I can see how ARS will emotionally blackmail Mannat now
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
Welcome to Chat Corner for Mannat forum We can do gupshup here
Permission given by Leprechaun
Welcome to BTS Thread of MHKPK...
31