The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don't think they'll let her succeed they'll try to get rid of her quickly to continue promoting the nepo actresses. They will promote only the nepo kid after the movie. I see this before
Soon the blinds will begin against her and her films will be delayed until she loses the public's interest.
And in case u read this forum Aneet: Never accept a Kjo's movie 😉
as of now it seems like Ahaan is getting more publicity than Aneet. Folks like KJo will not let Aneet succeed.
https://x.com/sasbackup/status/1949150441083678761?t=dyfxZlgJcELTPFwtSIHH7Q&s=19
For what I've seen she seems shy and kind and reminds me Elena Gilbert 😄
Am I the only one who thought she is a very similar version of Aditi Rao Hydari? She is cute, but her lip surgery was distracting.
She reminds me Elena She is like her Indian version and also her style is similar.
Am I the only one who thought she is a very similar version of Aditi Rao Hydari? She is cute, but her lip surgery was distracting.
Shes a mix of so many ppl lol
Some say Mrunal, Drishti, Ridhi Dogra, Aditi , Manushi.,disha 
I liked her in the movie
But this doesnt seem like the behaviour of a star (see video)
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DMdXzdBSdSA/?igsh=MTYzNTB2NXJjZmd4dw==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdYDbTZl0HU/?img_index=1 stkn=MXFuZWw4MTJndjJvYw==
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcs0E_bCsCe/?igsi=MTN5MGI4NzNnN21ycQ==
Ahaan Panday and Aneet Padda spotted in Glasgow Aneet is mentioned in the comments she is not in the media below...
https://x.com/MovieReview_Hub/status/1978817881141117161
These two seem quite into each other atp https://x.com/yuyicious/status/2064758130442207266
9