In 2025 most people really don't care on that level anymore! 😁
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
In 2025 most people really don't care on that level anymore! 😁
How delusional. Raj married before Katrina so get your hating self facts. And mocking infertility is a real low for a troll like you. Glad Kat is living her happy life with her adoring husband.Originally posted by: BG4KY6P35ES5M2FT
yeah yeah…skip all the fancy talk and tell us the truth
is Katrina jealous of younger girls like kiara, athiya and rajkumar rao’s wife(to name a few) since these ladies married way after her but still they have become or will become mothers while poor barren katrina is still struggling since 2021 because this woman is clearly infertile?
tsk tsk tsk!
This is rck's (former??? or still???) buddy already banned multiple times because of the language (and coming back with new avatars). Already reported.
Honestly I wouldn't even be surprised if Kat is expecting now, she has been incog for months now. No airport pics, no event pics, no temple pics, no new Kay beauty pics, no pics of her the last 3 months. Even her Redmi ad she is wearing a very loose shirt. I don't know if she is but I wouldn't be surprised if she is and come out with a bump.
This kinDa people are disgrace to planet earth. 
Bless you Katrina, WOMEN'S existence is not only to marry or bear a child!!
Ok so what’s the truth? 🤔

Is there any source of this being not a made-up thing to continue with that 'discussion'??? I find this whole topic is a pretext. Already the title is questionable to me because of course everybody with the needed means and health can opt for that. But do people even know how degrading it is to discuss it this way?
To me it's not about a "trap" but about opposing such manners...some things, I don't respond to, some things I call out.
Also, it doesn't matter to me who Sparkle_Soul is (FOD ou not)... There are Forum Guidelines...okay... but some members show quite a lack of compassion and decency which also celebs deserve.
Well... the forum doesn't need "Beginners" (for the nth-time, I suppose) who only come here to insult members ... for what??? to vent what, exactly... both previous comments reported. I hope you quickly get kicked out.
This aged wellOriginally posted by: StacyStyle
Honestly I wouldn't even be surprised if Kat is expecting now, she has been incog for months now. No airport pics, no event pics, no temple pics, no new Kay beauty pics, no pics of her the last 3 months. Even her Redmi ad she is wearing a very loose shirt. I don't know if she is but I wouldn't be surprised if she is and come out with a bump.


https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://youtu.be/B6E8p9bq-S8?si=Y_ak_rcpByAY9BXv...
The Preity Zinta-Kareena Kapoor rivalry feels like it’s getting a surprise sequel. Back in the 2000s, the two were among Bollywood’s biggest...
Aamir,Preity,Sunny with Amitabh Bachchan in KBC https://x.com/SonyTV/status/2086037201545265339?s=20...
Aamir Santoshi Media Meet Greet Be excited, Be very excited.... https://twitter.com/vicharabhio/status/2066012884715606308...
5