his redemption is easy 😎 just a bed roll enough to forgive forget anythingOriginally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Tere Bin ka rehash hoga. Perfect way to ww besht ML.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
his redemption is easy 😎 just a bed roll enough to forgive forget anythingOriginally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Tere Bin ka rehash hoga. Perfect way to ww besht ML.
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
So sad imaginary legachee bacche ka baap is going to turn negative
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1944773308764819737
This is so sad, I've never been this sad, 
BGM:
Uggghhh
Just in case if anyone have not heard this song from Titanic! 🤣
Congratulations I just noticed that you have become an Achiever 

thank you ji🥰 kuch hua hoga 🤣Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Congratulations I just noticed that you have become an Achiever