Ye ML agar khooni hota toh sab usse justify karte 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ye ML agar khooni hota toh sab usse justify karte 
He was in love after all.... This show itself is justifying kidnapping, mental abuse, mental torture everything fair in deep love, so why will Yuvraj only suffer... Woh bhi mental trauma mein thaa and had already served 10 years in the prison

Originally posted by: Debospeaks
He was in love after all.... This show itself is justifying kidnapping, mental abuse, mental torture everything fair in deep love, so why will Yuvraj only suffer... Woh bhi mental trauma mein thaa and had already served 10 years in the prison
Par silly girl toh us se pyaar nhi karti na so how can he be justified
Only silly boy is justified and allowed to do whatever he wants as silly girl loves him🥰
Tabhi toh I demand justice for him
Par silly girl toh us se pyaar nhi karti na so how can he be justified
Only silly boy is justified and allowed to do whatever he wants as silly girl loves him🥰

Originally posted by: Debospeaks
Tabhi toh I demand justice for him
I am pretty sure yuvraj khud hi dar ke bhaag jayega abhira se 
Originally posted by: Debospeaks
Tabhi toh I demand justice for him
Why drunk confession for ar is he forgot geetu and peetu in that state. He didn't think of his beti truth also. His obsession is dimbri now as she is in front and he wants to touch her everywhere and have a wet roll with his dried life. 🤣 drunk confession of anshuman is he forgot dimbri ka past. But dimbri has consciousness she rolled touched pinned by garbage on bike road etc. Went in flow of wet emotions with her dried life 🤣🤣 I was wishing kaaash anshuman saw dimbri kept on bike touched by the ex and rom rom vala pyar, he could have got senses immediately and gone to London. Both leads are wrong as they lead the sideys. They don't want to become bad by dropping so dance dance going on.
Wait, wasn't all that rolling a dream of armoron sa? Only "I lub u" by silly boy wad real, isn't it?Originally posted by: Mehersudha
Why drunk confession for ar is he forgot geetu and peetu in that state. He didn't think of his beti truth also. His obsession is dimbri now as she is in front and he wants to touch her everywhere and have a wet roll with his dried life. 🤣 drunk confession of anshuman is he forgot dimbri ka past. But dimbri has consciousness she rolled touched pinned by garbage on bike road etc. Went in flow of wet emotions with her dried life 🤣🤣 I was wishing kaaash anshuman saw dimbri kept on bike touched by the ex and rom rom vala pyar, he could have got senses immediately and gone to London. Both leads are wrong as they lead the sideys. They don't want to become bad by dropping so dance dance going on.
I didn't watch it, by the way. I just saw everyone talking about it.
it's real scene not dreamOriginally posted by: Sajini235
Wait, wasn't all that rolling a dream of armoron sa? Only "I lub u" by silly boy wad real, isn't it?
I didn't watch it, by the way. I just saw everyone talking about it.
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
it's real scene not dream
No it was a dream of armaan
Yes He was Hallucinating 🤗
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3