Originally posted by: chatterbox
Try answering this one
Let Silvy and vibs try
Just little fun activity
Before I phurr again 😄😄
No phurr
Do try to stay active in this thread
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Try answering this one
Let Silvy and vibs try
Just little fun activity
Before I phurr again 😄😄
No phurr
Do try to stay active in this thread
Ya let's see
U try puzzle
If Silvy and vibhs answer i will put another puzzle then
Time pass only
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Ya let's see
U try puzzle
If Silvy and vibhs answer i will put another puzzle then
Time pass only
Yeah I'm trying....will post the answers in a while.
1. Slightly overcast
2. Foreseen
3. The shortest distance between two points
4. My one for life
5. Split decision
6. Low self esteem
7. House on Praire
8. See you in court?
9. Low S lane or Down lane?
10. When in Rome
11. Capital Punishment
12... Can't see it fully.
Originally posted by: Vibhishna
1. Slightly overcast
2. Foreseen
3. The shortest distance between two points
4. My one for life
5. Split decision
6. Low self esteem
7. House on Praire
8. See you in court?
9. Low S lane or Down lane?
10. When in Rome
11. Capital Punishment
12... Can't see it fully.
Wow u got it alright
Last one I also can't see
4) for once in my life
That's the answer
9) slow lane
Next puzzle

Trying This One
Looks Hard

A. Slightly Over Cast??
B. My Life 's Decisions??
Iam So Bad At Puzzles
Chatterbox
The Two I Don't Know

Originally posted by: Vibhishna
1. Slightly overcast
2. Foreseen
3. The shortest distance between two points
4. My one for life
5. Split decision
6. Low self esteem
7. House on Praire
8. See you in court?
9. Low S lane or Down lane?
10. When in Rome
11. Capital Punishment
12... Can't see it fully.
How Are You So Good At This Vibhishna??
Originally posted by: SilverBell
Trying This One
Looks Hard
A. Slightly Over Cast??
B. My Life 's Decisions??
Iam So Bad At Puzzles
Chatterbox
The Two I Don't Know
Don't worry it's time pass
Ur first answer is correct
Vibhs has put all correct answers
I put new puzzle
That one is more difficult
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Don't worry it's time pass
Ur first answer is correct
Vibhs has put all correct answers
I put new puzzle
That one is more difficult
Right I Can't See All The Questions
Chatterbox