Originally posted by: Arpita00001
Use ur jinx power na...
I am using my manifesting power u use ur jinxing power...
Use your powers aur Jamie ko bhi wapas bhejo...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Arpita00001
Use ur jinx power na...
I am using my manifesting power u use ur jinxing power...
Use your powers aur Jamie ko bhi wapas bhejo...
Wahi toh khatra hain ...
I am sounding selfish now I don't want him to hit century jitni jaldi jayega tension jayega... Baki tailenders ka aajaye wicket (but wha hamre walo wali galti thodi karenge boundary marneka)
Jamie Smith out
.
B Akashdeep.
6, 6 and out.
Overconfident towards the end.
Originally posted by: Arpita00001
Wahi toh khatra hain ...
I am sounding selfish now I don't want him to hit century jitni jaldi jayega tension jayega... Baki tailenders ka aajaye wicket (but wha hamre walo wali galti thodi karenge boundary marneka)
Khatra tal gya...
Jamie Smith keeper,
Whats wrong with you? You missed Dbl by 16 runs & now 100 by 12 runs!
Cong Akash deep for maiden 5 fer in test
Rahul dropped a sitter in Slip 🤣 off Jadeja it could be 9 down
Economically Jaddu was so good but he didn't get a single wick
I so wish for him to take two wickets...
63.5
W
Jadeja to Tongue, out Caught by Siraj!! What a catch by short mid-wicket. And Siraj it is. One-handed to his right and the ball sticks on the dive. He just stays there on the ground, soaking it all in. Tongue c Siraj b Jadeja 2(29)
Jadeja to Tongue, THATS OUT!! Caught!!
Originally posted by: Arpita00001
Economically Jaddu was so good but he didn't get a single wick
I so wish for him to take two wickets...
Finally he got one.
I m happy for him.
Just one more wk boys
The last Indian seamer to dismiss five (or more) English top order batters in an innings before Akash Deep was Ishant Sharma at Lord's in 2014.
England vs India, 1st ODI, India tour of England, @ Edgbaston, Birmingham Will a change in format result in a change in fortunes for India? The...
🏏India tour of England, 2026: England vs India, 2nd ODI @Cardiff,🏏 A fair bit has changed in England's lineup since they last beat India in an...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
341