Ek problem chal rahi hoti hai and doosri shuru ho jaati hai. Ab is life se kaise recover hoyenge.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ek problem chal rahi hoti hai and doosri shuru ho jaati hai. Ab is life se kaise recover hoyenge.

I literally don't know. But I wouldn't mind if the earth swallows us whole.Originally posted by: DobbyDeol
Ek problem chal rahi hoti hai and doosri shuru ho jaati hai. Ab is life se kaise recover hoyenge.
Originally posted by: Maharani69
I literally don't know. But I wouldn't mind if the earth swallows us whole.
Hope it happens soon.🥹
Originally posted by: Maharani69
I literally don't know. But I wouldn't mind if the earth swallows us whole.
kind of foreshadowing statement considering the tsunami predictions in july in Japan.
Originally posted by: Maharani69
I literally don't know. But I wouldn't mind if the earth swallows us whole.
Earth waiting for the opportunity to swallow.

What if Earth ends up spitting instead of swallowing?


The shit that the human race has become......there is no way earth will swallow us...spitting us out seems more probable...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
Imtiaz Ali had honestly started losing me over the last few years. The magic felt diluted, the storytelling increasingly self-conscious. But...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXoG9ztD--z/?igsh=MWJibWlneTFjbTduMA==
0