Thank you Parm for reminding.

Reading Challenge
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Thank you Parm for reminding.

Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Here are the total pages of the Pride Prose participants ----- Please check your page count once again, to get a PP Badge.
Pride Prose Challenge ---
oh_nakhrewaali -- 4770
LizzinDarcy-- 3840
heavenlybliss --800
LizzieBennet-- 3562
Bee222 --5960
LoveHopeMagic-- 372
missFiesty _69-- 1955
ssttuuttii --559
Minionite -- 1448
Shirsha -- 632
Apsvenky -- 1104
--Priyaa-- 880
minakrish --- 1676
WildestDreams --- 697
Hey Madhuri, there's a slight discrepancy in the pride page count. Mine is 2313 & not 1955.
Where is it? It is not marked in the Excel Sheet. Please check once again and give me the page count.Originally posted by: aryapdane
Hii once again..
My name isn't on the Pride Prose Participants list. I've gone and marked the books I read which were Pride themed on the excel sheet. Is there anything else I should do??
Yes, I corrected the page count. But, where is Arya's page count in ES?? Please give me the page count.Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Hey Madhuri, there's a slight discrepancy in the pride page count. Mine is 2313 & not 1955.
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Yes, I corrected the page count. But, where is Arya's page count in ES?? Please give me the page count.
She hasn't mentioned her pride reads in the pride reads challenge logs, but she has logged the books in pride prose reviews. The total page count is 1238.
Hello Book Readers! Welcome to the monthly Book Reading challenge Joseph Addison compares reading to physical exercise, and Cicero famously...
Since many of us also read, I thought it’d be fun to share a few book recommendations that genuinely stuck with me. 1. Museum of Innocence –...
Heylo everyone! Welcome to the Book Recommendations thread ! Feel free to recommend any book that you've read. It could be something you...
📖 Every Great Story Welcomes a New Chapter... 📚 Dear Book Talk Family, Every book begins with a single page, every unforgettable journey with...
What are songs that you listen to and you are like - Oh! this is so 'dash and dash' coded? Ps- It can be any book couple ranging from reading...
8