Lizzie, are you considering mental illness under disability? Like depression, anxiety, adhd, PTSD, OCD etc?
Reading Challenge
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lizzie, are you considering mental illness under disability? Like depression, anxiety, adhd, PTSD, OCD etc?
Thanks Lizzie..
I have reserved a page log post in the Beyond Barriers team🤙
Great! Welcome to the team!
I'll modify the team members list, Lizzie.
Lizzie, are you considering mental illness under disability? Like depression, anxiety, adhd, PTSD, OCD etc?
OCD, PTSD and ADHD are considered disabilities, dyslexia as well. Not sure about depression & anxiety. Anxiety might also be considered if they are a result of past trauma/ abuse or if probably result in severe panic attacks.
Lizzie, are you considering mental illness under disability? Like depression, anxiety, adhd, PTSD, OCD etc?
Just quoting this part from the FAQs for you, Bee…
Note that Disability can mean mental or physical disability or illness that is defined as - anything that limits a person’s movements, senses, or activities. Eg: You can include books in which a character is battling PTSD, or a book where the protagonist is the main caregiver for someone who is disabled.
So yeah, all those can be considered disabilities
Can I join this month's challenge as well?
Yeah - how many books will you read? I’ll put you in Inclusive InkOriginally posted by: LadyWhistledown
Can I join this month's challenge as well?
Lizzie, I wasn't sure how to update a book I had DNF-ed in the Excel, so I didn't include in the page logs. Can I update them now ?
Sure, don’t think the badges have been given out yet, so you canOriginally posted by: missFiesty_69
Lizzie, I wasn't sure how to update a book I had DNF-ed in the Excel, so I didn't include in the page logs. Can I update them now ?
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Yeah - how many books will you read? I’ll put you in Inclusive Ink
6 - 11!
Thank you so much!
could you please find the team thread and res a post there?
Hello Book Readers! Welcome to the monthly Book Reading challenge Joseph Addison compares reading to physical exercise, and Cicero famously...
8