Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
LOL. Savlon ka romanche abhi bhi chalu hai
Elaborate please. 🫢🫢🫢
Dono precap main naach rahe the pure parivaar ke saamne.
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Dono precap main naach rahe the pure parivaar ke saamne.
Yuck! Chi! 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
I'm glad 18 scenes got scraped off. Otherwise they would have shown suhag Raat also.
Actually the episode was not that bad.
Neil is suspicious that people are hiding truth from him. He is asking everyone and nobody is telling him the truth.
Savi is worried what if Sai starts believing in the lie that Neil is her father.
Neil asks Savi what is she hiding and Savi hugs him.
This time Neil doesn't hug her back.
In between there was some birthday romance which I fast forwarded.
Most of us stopped watching the episodes long back. I just watch clips on YouTube to troll 
Originally posted by: Nush_Rat
Yuck! Chi! 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
I'm glad 18 scenes got scraped off. Otherwise they would have shown suhag Raat also.
After suhag raat part different ways as friends forever 


Originally posted by: Riddhi2Saini006
The maang bharo episode got a double telecast and uski trp iss week aayegi and given Tu dhadkan main dil and kabhi neem neem flopped they might end up giving ghum a primetime again
language ke liye khed hai....
Originally posted by: Tanvi_vault
I want to see Leena lady doing kalesh but that is not happening 😢
Lagaya toh 2-4 ab aur kya karegi....mannat Puri hui
Originally posted by: Riddhi2Saini006
Atp leena ki life ka sirf ek hi goal hai jo bhi ladki Neil ki life mein aaye usse bhaga do. Now I can understand why the poor guy was shy in front of girls
Aur yahan beta yaadasht khoke is busy with another woman....aa jaayegi toh pya nhi teesri ko naa dhundh le....