Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Lily291993
But I like the new promo guys!! It's good. Parth expression is nice. I m excited. Now he will chase her even more 😜
going pretty predicted way for parth and kavya. I said it
now it will be stay together for 6 months
idt fire again
something else can happen
btw what happens in og?same 6 months stay together track?
Originally posted by: Sanskruthi
Now both couples are getting divorced
seems like that
gaadhav aahes. Lagna cha kaa kele. kaaran lagna nantarach hoil divorce manhun
I am glad kavya is very genuine. I am okay for her not telling Path whom did she has an affair. If she believes Parth is a stranger so yeah why should she tell him about jeeva.
Originally posted by: Lily291993
But I like the new promo guys!! It's good. Parth expression is nice. I m excited. Now he will chase her even more 😜
yep me too.
I always felt that female lead of this show is kavya not nandini
even though pravaah promotes maata but if we think it comes across its Kavya who runs the show on her terms
what is j upto
farewell letter like seriously??
I hope they dont butcher parth here
makers may feel N is the main lead however if thats d case 2nd lead outshines the main
Hey guys here is the thread 3 please move here when previous one reaches at 150 limit
Hey guys Congratulations on thread 2. Please move discussion here once original thread reaches at 150 pages. TTM and LNHP are the only on air...
Hey friends this is new thread.
Here we go .The only watchable series on Star Pravaah ATM.
New thread opened. Please post here.
741