Poll
Will Neil ever learn that he is adopted?
I am highly doubting it because Ganja is Ganja afterall
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Will my dream of him being Patralekha’s son come true 



Omg I highly want him to be my lovely Patru's son 😍
Both are gunda’s and lustyOriginally posted by: Tanvi_vault
Omg I highly want him to be my lovely Patru's son 😍

I voted for no.
I think many questions will remain unanswered when Ghum will end.
And then, suddenly all his Gundagiri will make sense & be justified
Keep your manifestation game strong, because

Maybe Jeetu Kaka is actually his father. He killed Tejaswini as she reminded him of his love Patralekha or maybe because he didn’t want Neil to have a happy married life as he couldn’t experience one with Patru 
He killed Rajat to destroy Savi’s life and avenge Patralekha as Savi’s parents destroyed her life..
wasn’t Patru’s kokh removed? Toh Neil uska beta kese ho sakta hai? Though I want this happen
.. Woh bhi lusty yeh bhi lusty and both have zero respect for boundaries.I know, but even Savi’s kokh was damaged by a bullet yet she still gave birth to a boyOriginally posted by: Firefly_shines
wasn’t Patru’s kokh removed? Toh Neil uska beta kese ho sakta hai? Though I want this happen
.. Woh bhi lusty yeh bhi lusty and both have zero respect for boundaries.

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Maybe Jeetu Kaka is actually his father. He killed Tejaswini as she reminded his of his love Patralekha or maybe because he didn’t want Neil to have a happy married life as he couldn’t experience one with Patru
He killed Rajat to destroy Savi’s life and avenge Patralekha as Savi’s parents destroyed her life..
