..........double post
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
..........double post
You should see Bhavika trolling Savi wala video.... ssoooooooooooooooooooooo funny. Neilu is not dying.Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Neil
you put sindoor on Saavi maang, and got shot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXrmuvCEc78
Neil ye tune kya kiya, you had a chance of living as long as you didn't marry Savi
Happies the endingzzzz
Are you still angry with me for initially liking SavNeil?
hmm not completely but some unexpected thing happened this seasonOriginally posted by: Bibliophiles
ME😍😍 it's one of my all time favorite series...😍😍 Super-excited for it, but I have heard so many sequels have made Panchayat S4 lose its initial charm
I heard...Watched only 1st episode...
S2 n 3 was🙌 🔥
Ajab ji for me it's fine if you like our lovely chweet Savlon 😍Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Are you still angry with me for initially liking SavNeil?

me too

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose
Yaa but now he will be alive but the irony is he will remember only Saviband children...Kya mast story , in his amnesia stage he will think Rajat's children as his children
I'll forget that horrible family too if I was Neil, but he just met Savi yesterday that doesn't make one damn sense. I see if he remember before he married Teju but Savi and kids .
Wait, Rani tum bewakoof ho, why are you looking for logic, when they have Neil having memory loss after getting shot in neck 
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Are you still angry with me for initially liking SavNeil?
What should be gif:
OR

Second gif is you and Rosh

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I'll forget that horrible family too if I was Neil, but he just met Savi yesterday that doesn't make one damn sense. I see if he remember before he married Teju but Savi and kids .
Wait, Rani tum bewakoof ho, why are you looking for logic, when they have Neil having memory loss after getting shot in neck

uska dimag must be in throat isliye pehle stammer vhi krta tha