Strange that some banners aren’t visible for you. I can see them all. Let me try and re-post them.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Strange that some banners aren’t visible for you. I can see them all. Let me try and re-post them.
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Strange that some banners aren’t visible for you. I can see them all. Let me try and re-post them.
I really don't care cause i don't watch the show and I voted because i was tagged.
I vote for #5 & #9
Invitation to vote
Please vote for any two banners
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
I really don't care cause i don't watch the show and I voted because i was tagged.
I too don't watch ghum
Thanks for the tag.
My vote goes to
#3 & # 10.
#3 and #8
Thanks for the tag
Entry 6 and 10
Good luck everyone 👍
Banner #6 & #9
Voting for 3 and 10
Btw all banners are amazing lovely