Originally posted by: Firefly_shines
Why’ll they be sad? Makers are gonna make SavNeil endgame toh woh log toh khush hi honge.. and kya pata in next 16 eps aur kitne romantic scenes mil jaye
This gif made me uncomfortable
....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Firefly_shines
Why’ll they be sad? Makers are gonna make SavNeil endgame toh woh log toh khush hi honge.. and kya pata in next 16 eps aur kitne romantic scenes mil jaye
This gif made me uncomfortable
....
Originally posted by: Stormbreaker
Gopi ne atleast ye kia tha
Ekta ki sanskari doormat bahuyein aise kabhi ni karpayegi
Aree ye toh normal hai pehle pyaar karo phir laga do...
I've the same question. If they won't get married ever what is point of showing so much sexual tension between them?
Makers to Neil:
lubbb aur lushhhtttt mein difference hai di....
He mera hook step hai....
Ye sab dance itne sanskari hain kya bolu inhe itv se sikhna chahiye...

Ahem jitna douchebag ko jitna bhi lagade kam padjayega
I'm also a fan of my lovely evergreen daayan didi
💕💕💕
I never saw the first season of Ghum. I know people hate Patralekha because the character was probably horrible. But I think the actress, Aishwarya looks beautiful. I thought that when I saw her in a web series for the very first time.
https://x.com/annu202002/status/1936678109228552453
Ajay C as Sreechand.. He should not have taken this role at all.. He hardly got much screen space..