Bulaya bhi kaha bas naam liya🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bulaya bhi kaha bas naam liya🤣🤣
I am so bored. I think apart from initial morning episode discussion, I literally have nothing to contribute.
Even audience ka Rona is the same everyday. Usse bhi bored. Help!
Armoron ka rone se nahi dhak gayi? Bhagawan yeh admi kyom ro rahi hai ...when will he get a hair cut
....He is becoming unbearable there is no depth in his characterization...
How hilarious she went running to Mount Abu to her silly silly silly boy 
Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl
Abhira ka yeh hamesha ka hain, jinki baat sunni hoti hain nahi sunti, the sane characters always give her good advise, but karti apni mann ki hain & then roti rehti hain.
I just want kiara to question her once ke " aapne mujhe mere toxic husband ko chodne ki advise diya tha, ab armaan bhai no contact situation mein hain 7 saal se, akela chod diya when u needed him the most, toh aap unse alag kyun nahi ho pa rahe ho? Kyu itna ro rahe ho unke liye if he has moved on in his life? "
She is also hypocrite like her silly boy that's why both love each other🥰
Originally posted by: strancho
Yes that’s the first major one. And he did drop hints of his narcissism from his manju era to 2nd time dulha era.
she ignored everything🙂
Arre usse episode jyada achche lagte hai. I mean if you don't read, you enjoy episodes better.
I’m so bored with itv..Starplus doesn’t have any other shows that interest me. I tried watching BaLH on Sony ..but found it very boring..and the lead couple are not looking good..so gave up. Nothing on colors seem interesting either..🤔I am so bored. I think apart from initial morning episode discussion, I literally have nothing to contribute.
Even audience ka Rona is the same everyday. Usse bhi bored. Help!
Mujhe Armaan ka rona jyada better lagta hai roz roz ke audience ke rone seOriginally posted by: Rosh4rose
Armoron ka rone se nahi dhak gayi? Bhagawan yeh admi kyom ro rahi hai ...when will he get a hair cut
....He is becoming unbearable there is no depth in his characterization...
Bhai same...Yeh template based shows ab nahi dekhne.Originally posted by: Indira1211
I’m so bored with itv..Starplus doesn’t have any other shows that interest me. I tried watching BaLH on Sony ..but found it very boring..and the lead couple are not looking good..so gave up. Nothing on colors seem interesting either..🤔
every morning I wake up..watch yrkkh..then go on Twitter and see Armaan getting bashed by everyone.. then come on the forum edt ..he’s getting bashed there as well..but a little milder version.😂,Mujhe Armaan ka rona jyada better lagta hai roz roz ke audience ke rone se
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3