
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

New balh Harshad Shivangi promo
https://x.com/sonytv/status/1933373571834798511?s=46&t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
Harshad and Shivangi new books promo
https://x.com/sonytv/status/1933558257248805242?s=46&t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
thanks for sharing priya, seems like kal ho na ho will be their bgm it seems like from the promos

new balh promo with Harshad & Shivangi
This promo is my favourite so far
https://x.com/sonytv/status/1933728142289485949?s=46&t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
thanks for sharing priya, seems like kal ho na ho will be their bgm it seems like from the promos
I just saw first epi of balh2 usme bhi kal ho na ho hai so RISHAB is SAFE from death
https://x.com/BTL_Balaji/status/1934284758907064393?t=SZJVsrcqLD5bgceZyN49hA&s=19
It is finally gonna start tomorrow 
Hi Diya, am late for the party. An anyone tell me if BALH be watched on any web based channel 🤔. I don’t want those pop up websites which is slow and crashes also. I tried Sony’s YouTube, but don’t know why they haven’t uploaded yet.
Thanks
Viji