Good morning jai shree ram
Just 3 pgs more
Silvy me and pete both goof up plenty of typos always
Total meaning changes when I do bhayanak typos 😄😄😄
Sandy game coming kya
When did she say that
But I may just watch and not play
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good morning jai shree ram
Just 3 pgs more
Silvy me and pete both goof up plenty of typos always
Total meaning changes when I do bhayanak typos 😄😄😄
Sandy game coming kya
When did she say that
But I may just watch and not play
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Good morning jai shree ram
Just 3 pgs more
Silvy me and pete both goof up plenty of typos always
Total meaning changes when I do bhayanak typos 😄😄😄
Sandy game coming kya
When did she say that
But I may just watch and not play
Good morning jai shree ram
She posted in my game thread that she would host a new game in July
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Good morning jai shree ram
She posted in my game thread that she would host a new game in July
Oh really her game was good last time
U going to play
I'll definitely try to join if the game is easy.
What about you?
I don't know
I may or may not
Will see and decide later
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
These songs are really nice.
Thanks Pete
Finally Got The Badge
Its Nice

Yeah Sandy (Sevenstreaks) made that badge
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Good morning jai shree ram
Just 3 pgs more
Silvy me and pete both goof up plenty of typos always
Total meaning changes when I do bhayanak typos 😄😄😄
Sandy game coming kya
When did she say that
But I may just watch and not play
Good Morning Jai Shree Ram
Sandy 's Game Is Coming Next Month
Ok Chatterbox
🙂
She's A Good Badge Maker
Originally posted by: SilverBell
Good Morning Jai Shree Ram
Sandy 's Game Is Coming Next Month
Ok Chatterbox
🙂
U play her game
They r interesting
Last game of her was fun
Though didn't score full marks
Still it was fun