Random midnight rants as I am missing them a little more today 

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Random midnight rants as I am missing them a little more today 

For my old ship sake 

Good night to the dead ship fandom 

It's a beautiful rant and nice to look at 
Why is it a dead ship, you give up on them or don't want them anymore 
They are always nice to look at

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Why is it a dead ship, you give up on them or don't want them anymore
Lol it is never dead to me and I can never give up on them as I got some partial idea on how ITV works 
This question proves that you did not attend moral science classes in school
Originally posted by: nivedha_123
Lol it is never dead to me and I can never give up on them as I got some partial idea on how ITV works
This question proves that you did not attend moral science classes in school
That's probably true
All Abhimaan fans even the ones that are mad at Armaan which I must say the anger is raw and real when it comes to Ar character and RS, some jodi fans want Ar in jail. Now with all that being said no one is calling for any man in Abhira life they rather she stays alone
I don't know how and when Abhira will forgive Ar, still don't think there will be anyone else
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
That's probably true
All Abhimaan even the ones that are made at Armaan which I must say the anger is raw and real when it comes to Ar character and RS, some jodi fans want Ar in jail. Now with all that said no one is calling for any man in Abhira life they rather she stays alone
I don't know how and when Abhira will forgive Ar, still don't think there will be anyone else
Abhira will forgive Arman the moment she spot him
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
That's probably true
All Abhimaan even the ones that are made at Armaan which I must say the anger is raw and real when it comes to Ar character and RS, some jodi fans want Ar in jail. Now with all that said no one is calling for any man in Abhira life they rather she stays alone
I don't know how and when Abhira will forgive Ar, still don't think there will be anyone else
@bold
Yes,that's what I think also.
Anshumaan had some impactful entry scene but there is no chemistry between him & abhira.
On top of that,they still giving good musics to moment Where Ar first seeing abhira post leap.,
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3