Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Word Limit is gone?
Yep it has been gone for more than two weeks now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Word Limit is gone?
Yep it has been gone for more than two weeks now
Received 17 PM's today. Hoping for another 20 or 30 PM's tomorrow.
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Yes I've heard about it. I've always wanted to call from an old timey telephone booth but those things don't exist anymore
Yeah they don't. I don't think STD and ISTD booth r there as well. All have been obsolete.
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Received 17 PM's today. Hoping for another 20 or 30 PM's tomorrow.
U posted this morning and u got 17 pm
Ok I think till last min rest will come
Really ๐ฎ
Yes really
But i still add "post is less than 5 words" in some posts just to be safe (i don't want more of my posts to be deleted
)
I still see people add abcd or blahblah to their posts but yeah the limit is gone finally lot better 
Guys do u remember floopy disks. It was shown there. And the dail wala phone. Where u have to go all around for a number.
Yes I remember floppy disks I have used it a lot it didn't have a lot of memory to save stuff still was special..Also yeah the dial wala phone where we had to go all around for a number ..I used to play with it turning the numbers a lot as a kid like it was a toy
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
So many people I know praised it. Heard a lot about the show from a friend but kabhi time nahi mila dekhne ka.
![]()
It's a good show but later on when the Uni track started it lagged a bit so I stopped watching but till then it was good..Just a sweet and simple show..Leads were sort of cute too..
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Yes really
But i still add "post is less than 5 words" in some posts just to be safe (i don't want more of my posts to be deleted
)
Oh ok I just tested if word limit gone
That was crazy we always had to add random stuff ๐๐
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
479