I have got the answers..most of them now I have cross check and send feeling bit lazy will send by tomorrow morning or tonight ๐ ๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
I have got the answers..most of them now I have cross check and send feeling bit lazy will send by tomorrow morning or tonight ๐ ๐
So many people I know praised it. Heard a lot about the show from a friend but kabhi time nahi mila dekhne ka.Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Yes the 90s kids get it a bit more I guess puraane zamane ke log hehe ..
![]()
It showed how technology was different like cassettes..and how falling in love changed over the years..People writing love letters and secretly calling each other on Lan phones hoping mummy won't pick up the call..
But I guess 2000s kids too might relate to the show little bit maybe since some things were little bit similar..But yeah it had more 90s vibes I guess..It's a good one and was adorable..
Guys do u remember floopy disks. It was shown there. And the dail wala phone. Where u have to go all around for a number.
Guys do u remember floopy disks. It was shown there. And the dail wala phone. Where u have to go all around for a number.
I love those old model dial phones 
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Yes the 90s kids get it a bit more I guess puraane zamane ke log hehe ..
![]()
It showed how technology was different like cassettes..and how falling in love changed over the years..People writing love letters and secretly calling each other on Lan phones hoping mummy won't pick up the call..
But I guess 2000s kids too might relate to the show little bit maybe since some things were little bit similar..But yeah it had more 90s vibes I guess..It's a good one and was adorable..
Woh bhi 2000s ki hi thi, ek saal badi thi bas
Yeah i have used it .and then there is a operator and she will ask where u want to call.
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
I have got the answers..most of them now I have cross check and send feeling bit lazy will send by tomorrow morning or tonight ๐ ๐
Aree u guys r so fast .i have not even started.
Its on Hotstar.
Yeah i have used it .and then there is a operator and she will ask where u want to call.
Yes I've heard about it. I've always wanted to call from an old timey telephone booth but those things don't exist anymore
Word Limit is gone?

Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
479