Originally posted by: SoniRita
Same here all good, kids keeping me busy lol. I m watching kdramas n cdramas thats all hehe
Lol pls send the answers now if you're awake and active 
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Same here all good, kids keeping me busy lol. I m watching kdramas n cdramas thats all hehe
Lol pls send the answers now if you're awake and active 
I solved all the jumbled letters!
Baap re! Bohot mehnat karni padi jumbled letters ke liye.
Congrats! I solved them too just now! Feeling so satisfied.
Number 2 had my brain spinning tho. 
Parvati and Om are immensely popular.
Mayak and Nupur are popular among young people. Sujal and Kashish can be guessed by anyone who is slightly familiar with ITV.
Yes wahi do I knew
And one more recent I came across
Mayank wala dhundna pada
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Congrats! I solved them too just now! Feeling so satisfied.
![]()
Number 3 had my brain spinning tho.
No 3 in which sub round?
Originally posted by: SoniRita
jodi question, i have seen all 5 shows ;)
Not seen any of the shows fully
Partly charging channels only saw
So I knew a bit
I actually like Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahi. I don't think it's meh.
At least it was good at the beginning. Most of the ITV shows become boring after a point. I also like a song from this show, which was sung by Abhijeet Sawant (the winner of Indian Idol 1).
yeah will check from laptop lol will keep all search engine open ๐Originally posted by: chatterbox
Google uncle will help u
Upar upar se I only knew one
Rest Google uncle
I thought we need to listen to songs now lol
I meant 2 in unscramble round. My mistake. 
I actually like Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahi. I don't think it's meh.
At least it was good at the beginning. Most of the ITV shows become boring after a point. I also like a song from this show, which was sung by Abhijeet Sawant (the winner of Indian Idol 1).
He appealed in CID too
Who appeared in CID? Abhijeet Sawant? He didn't appear in Jassi. He only sang a song, and the male lead lip-synced the song.
Here's the song:
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
479