I have to admit Aishwarya would have been better suited for this role. Deepika looked beautiful in the songs in Baijaro, but her acting was non existent and Priyanka ate her alive. Can her fans tell me why she was a wooden plank? 
I have to admit Aishwarya would have been better suited for this role. Deepika looked beautiful in the songs in Baijaro, but her acting was non existent and Priyanka ate her alive. Can her fans tell me why she was a wooden plank? 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
That would be SLB's fault.....
...One of the worst directors ever......he pays more attention to the sets than actors...
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
That would be SLB's fault.....
...One of the worst directors ever......he pays more attention to the sets than actors...
SLB made Aishwarya act like a dream in HDDCS and Devdas. It is not SLB’s fault. Deepika doesn’t know how to emote. That’s her fault
Originally posted by: fazgostoso
SLB made Aishwarya act like a dream in HDDCS and Devdas. It is not SLB’s fault. Deepika doesn’t know how to emote. That’s her fault
HDDCS was a beautiful movie....but Devdas was maha bokwaas..
..He made SRK cry like aankh ka tap khula reh gaya....
I loved HDDCS, Khamoshi and Black though....but that is about it....
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
HDDCS was a beautiful movie....but Devdas was maha bokwaas..
..He made SRK cry like aankh ka tap khula reh gaya....
I loved HDDCS, Khamoshi and Black though....but that is about it....
I loved Gangubai. Alia was simply outstanding in that movie. 🍿. My American friend was impressed with her. He loves Bollywood movies
Originally posted by: fazgostoso
I loved Gangubai. Alia was simply outstanding in that movie. 🍿. My American friend was impressed with her. He loves Bollywood movies
Yes I forgot Gangu....love that one too...
Gaurav, with all your honesty, which Deepika movies did you watch???
Originally posted by: fazgostoso
SLB made Aishwarya act like a dream in HDDCS and Devdas. It is not SLB’s fault. Deepika doesn’t know how to emote. That’s her fault
Fazzy praising Aishwarya
Now I have seen it all 🤷
Oh she was 100x worse in Padmaavat!
Bajirao Mastani was a movie that didn't need to be made. Dream project dream project bolke kya kachara bana diya SLB ne. 🤢🤮
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
The intern is happening with Deepika and Amitabh https://www.instagram.com/p/DdYLVvJn49z/?stkn=bmhmYW4xd2pwOWlv
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdB12M_iG3g/?img_index=5 stkn=cDRuNGN1M2xxenRp
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
36