Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Beautifully merged
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DKh5L35zN-G/?igsh=a3FtbzBlc3MxeWdy
This scene is so heartbreaking
Anjali deserved each glimpse of happiness.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DIlFFw8SoBC/?igsh=MTh5cnc5Y3o1NXRjZw==
Deleted post, unknown error occured
Edited can't share vids for now
Originally posted by: x.titli.x
Tell me about it
Meri izzat ko hello hi bye bye
I was at uni at that time, didn't focuse on my studies hence I failed getting my degree at the end of the year
Got it a year later by giving all the exams in once
I was acting as a bachaa though I was 20
![]()
I didn't fail but my marks were so low and my dad became so angry. I finished my uni after learning my lesson.
This is why I was in and out of IPK for many times, no so regular.
Originally posted by: x.titli.x
This scene is so heartbreaking
Anjali deserved each glimpse of happiness.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DIlFFw8SoBC/?igsh=MTh5cnc5Y3o1NXRjZw==
That is where I feel IPK is lacking its story. Anjali needed someone who could heal her as well.
My fav
HOLI track

His fear of losing her
and her fear of seeing him angry.
~Kahani Sirf Teri Meri~ Having you in my arms, a warm heart just cried Never thought of missing when tears were dried Your Eyes left with me...
What is it that still lives in our memories after so many years?
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
681