from my side I managed from host's side not sureOriginally posted by: chatterbox
Ha ha tv shows I m also wondering
I don't watch saas bahu shows
So wonder which one pete will put up
Did u manage all answer in this round

did you send your answers?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
from my side I managed from host's side not sureOriginally posted by: chatterbox
Ha ha tv shows I m also wondering
I don't watch saas bahu shows
So wonder which one pete will put up
Did u manage all answer in this round

did you send your answers?
^^^^ mujhe bas inka hi sahara hai if we get any question related to Dhin dhin tana nana

Hopefully Pete treats me by mentioning my favourite show(s)Originally posted by: average-student
^^^^ mujhe bas inka hi sahara hai if we get any question related to Dhin dhin tana nana

Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Inn 25 movies mein se 5 bhi nahi dekhe hai maine๐ซ
Lol same , I just know the names of these movies that's all
You could've used a gif from CID

Do you know about South Indian tv shows too?
If Pete asks questions from Tamil and Telugu serials, will you be able to write answers?
Nah I'll be asking only from Hindi shows
Par ye Kokila bhi toh ek CID haina who solves mysteries such as the Cooker Khaand


Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Par ye Kokila bhi toh ek CID haina who solves mysteries such as the Cooker Khaand
I don't want to remember that show
My granny used to watch this , it was such a meme worthy show
When are you going to send your answers for round 1?
I will send my answers later when I am free in the afternoonOriginally posted by: CID-fan-394
I don't want to remember that show
My granny used to watch this , it was such a meme worthy show
When are you going to send your answers for round 1?

Did round has come. I didn't get the notification
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
479