Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
I've received about 25 PM's till now
Others send your answers soon
33 hours more to go for round 2
Arre 70+ se only 25
Oyee jagoo sone walon
Pm bhejo shigra ati shigra
Toh second round bhi jaldi aa jaye
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
I've received about 25 PM's till now
Others send your answers soon
33 hours more to go for round 2
Arre 70+ se only 25
Oyee jagoo sone walon
Pm bhejo shigra ati shigra
Toh second round bhi jaldi aa jaye
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Arre 70+ se only 25
Oyee jagoo some walon
Pm bhejo shigra ati shigra
Toh second round bhi jaldi aa jaye
I received PM no 26 after that post
I'm thinking of posting round 2 on scheduled time
Answers for round 1 would be delayed until i get DM from every participant.
I think i able to PM you tomorrow only.. super busy today
I think i able to PM you tomorrow only.. super busy today
Sure , send your answers by 11:59 PM tomorrow
Just sent my answers..
Check once if you have received or not.
Yes I received your answers
Itna sannata kyo hai
Kidhar gayab matargashti wale
Even I'm wondering the same
Maybe there's nothing to discuss about since the round was super easy
*gets ready to prepare the final draft of round 2* 

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Even I'm wondering the same
Maybe there's nothing to discuss about since the round was super easy
*gets ready to prepare the final draft of round 2*
Don't tell me u also joined evil devil gang
Preparing for torture round
๐๐๐๐
I am sure those are the same 2 I had to google tooMe too got all except 2. Will recheck and send the answers.
you will get them.GL
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
479