Originally posted by: chatterbox
Hi muski hows u
All good
Ya very impressive
This game is very good
But I m stuck on 2 images
Meko batao ... movie name chahiye ya song name?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Hi muski hows u
All good
Ya very impressive
This game is very good
But I m stuck on 2 images
Meko batao ... movie name chahiye ya song name?
You have to send movie names not song names
Answers sent
Eazy and fun round
Pete congratulations ๐
71 participants for your first game.. that's awesome ๐
Hope everyone plays till last round , so no participation siggy needed 
Yes CB.. everything is going well
![]()
Why so? It was an easy round...try to search by actor's names..I'm done with this round..baas send karna baki hai
Ya got it finally
Thoda confusing hua but got it that way
U stay well. Ok
Movie name
Start Wale easy popular hai
No song only movie name
I have sent the answers. I only had to Google for the last one, lol.
Never knew I knew so much about movies
Pete Bhai ... I am loving this already ... just don't come up with sheep game in R2 or R4 whatever
Originally posted by: nushhkiee
I have sent the answers. I only had to Google for the last one, lol.
Never knew I knew so much about movies
Pete Bhai ... I am loving this already ... just don't come up with sheep game in R2 or R4 whatever
There is no round 4 and no sheep game

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Hope everyone plays till last round , so no participation siggy needed
Sandy I Only Need The Badge Not Siggy
Please Re Open Your Shop So I Can Request Some Edits
From You

Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
479