I've sent my answers for first round, Pete.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I've sent my answers for first round, Pete.
Me when I realize that when Pete said the rounds will be googleable he actually meant it unlike previous hosts:

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
Me when I realize that when Pete said the rounds will be googleable he actually meant it unlike previous hosts:
Shreyaโs games were easy in round one too
Lets see
Yeah most Shreya rounds are also googleable unless she wants to be really evil.
But even the non-googleable ones are fun too most of the time.
baaki sab theek hai ye(@red) kaun si film industry ka wood hai?Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Welcome to round one folks! Take a look at the rules before seeing the questions
*Most of the movies are from Bollywood with some exeptions like actors from bolly working in movies made in other industries (like Kollywood / Tollywood / Mollywood / Sandalwood) or vice versa.
edit - I had no idea..thanks for letting me know
Originally posted by: average-student
baaki sab theek hai ye(@red) kaun si film industry ka wood hai?
Kannada movies
Post is less than 5 words
Sign me up please
Originally posted by: Veenapai
Sign me up please
Done
See page 21 for round 1 questions and please PM me the answers by tomorrow
answers sent.Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Done
See page 21 for round 1 questions and please PM me the answers by tomorrow
Iam Actually Enjoying Myself Playing This Game Pete

Unlike The Two Times I Wasn't Having Fun
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
479