Sign me up
Please keep your tags on I'm not able to tag you
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sign me up
Please keep your tags on I'm not able to tag you
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Those 2 or 3 screenshots are from the same movie only
Just one answer for each Q is enough
Ok thanks
One answer for 2 3 screenshot ok.
Chalo good night
I will sleep now
Tomm will send u answers
Hi i posted round 1 in page 21
Pls send the answers by june 6th 11:59 pm IST
Also please keep your tags on i was not able to tag you to that post
Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl
Sign me up
I am a bit busy this month but will try my best to complete all rounds
Hi round 1 has been posted in Page 21 , i tagged you to that post but I'm not sure it was you cause your DP looked different when i was tagging you so I'm quoting one of your old posts
Originally posted by: Aurora_77
Sign me up please
Done
Will add your name in the aign up sheet tomorrow
See pg 21 for round 1 details
Important note
Since there are a lot of last min sign ups I'm considering it cause it's only half an hour past the deadline
Sign ups after 5th June 8AM IST won't be considered
You'll have the same deadline as everyone else to submit round 1 answers via PM
Thank you
Tag is on now
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
I liked rom coms,feel good,sometimes supernatural fantasies and thrillers too..Some of my favs are Crash Landing on You,Business Proposal,My Demon,Twinkling Watermelon,Tale of Nine Tailed,Hotel Del Luna..
I also like supernatural shows and thrillers.
Round one answers Pmd.
Thank you for such a wonderful round.
Answers Sent Pete
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
479