Originally posted by: Delusional_Minx
Thanks for the multiple tags people but I'm really busy these days, all the best! I'll come around to cheer!
That's too bad wish you had signed up
Pop in this thread whenever you get the time
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Delusional_Minx
Thanks for the multiple tags people but I'm really busy these days, all the best! I'll come around to cheer!
That's too bad wish you had signed up
Pop in this thread whenever you get the time
too many things piled up rn, sorry! I'll definitely come around! All the best for hosting!Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
That's too bad wish you had signed up
Pop in this thread whenever you get the time

Sign me up, sounds interesting. Good luck.
Note
Just a minor change of plans....sign up ends on Jun 4th at 11:59 pm IST
Are you signing up for the game?
Looks like you have missed the tag notifications ...Are you signing up for the game?
I am good KP
Nice to see you back 
Sorry have to pass this time, Pete. June is going to be crazy busy.Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Are you signing up for the game?
Lol. I am by default a member of Pete's games. 

Even if I don't sign up consider me signed up. 
Sign me up for the game.
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
479