Thanks For Re Opening Daya 's AT
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Thanks For Re Opening Daya 's AT
Love His Bond With Abhijeet And The Rest Of The Team In The Series
Originally posted by: SilverBell
Love His Bond With Abhijeet And The Rest Of The Team In The Series
I even love how he cares for everyone
How he was consoling Purvi when she was abt to get suspended(Lift mein anhoni)
How he tried his best to get out of the water to save Pankaj(When barboza kidnapped the whole team)
Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5
I even love how he cares for everyone
How he was consoling Purvi when she was abt to get suspended(Lift mein anhoni)
How he tried his best to get out of the water to save Pankaj(When barboza kidnapped the whole team)
True
Daya Is A Gem To The CID Team
Daya Still Believes That ACP Sir Is The Real One
Who Knows I Still Don't Trust This Is Really ACP Sir Until This Weekend 's Episodes