Her mom never was an actress right? easily could be a model or actress looks more pretty than many actresses of Bollywood of today.
She was not an actress but she had done some ads in her younger days. There’s one with baby Kiara.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Her mom never was an actress right? easily could be a model or actress looks more pretty than many actresses of Bollywood of today.
She was not an actress but she had done some ads in her younger days. There’s one with baby Kiara.
omg I have seen this ad. Didn’t realise that was kiara and her mom. She looks prettyOriginally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
She was not an actress but she had done some ads in her younger days. There’s one with baby Kiara.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DKZEyWKIZ32/?igsh=ZHlnZW5lajZxdmFn
Daddy is daddying 
They really like Italy 
He’s so freaking cute 🥰 😍😍😍
I'm laughing because Sid has only been seen eating salads lately while Ki eats everything 😭😂🤣 it seems like he's on a diet.
Pls 😂

They really like Italy
It’s from their pre Met Gala trip. Kiara posted her picture too that Sid had taken. I think someone said this was Switzerland.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DJCCDAwJRak/
I'm laughing because Sid has only been seen eating salads lately while Ki eats everything 😭😂🤣 it seems like he's on a diet.
Pls 😂
Must be for Vvan. I’m hoping he’s going for a more muscular look and not a super lean look. Sometimes I miss his Brothers’ body.
I'd do ANYTHING to be that fork right now.
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/saif-ali-khan-and-kiara-advani-to-star-in-kanika-dhil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5hWlD5zfhw https://x.com/i/status/2083428850177101920
150