Originally posted by: GumnaamHaiKoii
Iโll sign up for Pete
Why arenโt you in the sign up list yet CS ? ๐
Iss chakkar mein๐ฅน

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: GumnaamHaiKoii
Iโll sign up for Pete
Why arenโt you in the sign up list yet CS ? ๐
Iss chakkar mein๐ฅน

Bohot din baad aapke darshan paa kar, hum dhanya ho gaye
I'm thik, how are you?
Yes bohat gap ho gaya was thinking the same..Only properly active thread was IPL rest of the forums weren't that active..Games make IF fun and active or it gets boring..
Thanks for the multiple tags people but I'm really busy these days, all the best! I'll come around to cheer! 


Originally posted by: hasini009
sounds easy, but it canโt be that easy, right?
Sign me up
Thanks for the tag Shreya
Yeh easy difficult questions par nahi, Google ke mood ke upar depend karta hai
Mood achha difficult questions ke answer bhi mil jaayenge, warna easy mein bhi ghumaaya jaata hai
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
I'm going to add both your names in the sign up sheet for now. Inform me if there are any changes.
Yeh bhi thik hai
Sign me up for the game Pete
Originally posted by: priya185
Sign me up for the game Pete
Hey how are you Priya..glad you're signing up too๐
Thanks Pete - Sign me up please even though Iโm not good with tv shows. Iโll give it a go 
Oye hoyee GA ho gaya thread
But hijack abhi nahi hua
Hm hone do sign up
Will see then
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
479