Signing-up to hype you on your debut as a host ๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Signing-up to hype you on your debut as a host ๐
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Aa jaao, Pete is hosting his first game
Present ma'am๐ How are you choti Shreya?๐
You want to play? See page 1 for details.
Kind of you to tag me, Rosy. I like to play games. However, for this one, I've to decline the offer because of my lack of knowledge in the matter of the game 
Sign me up!
Goodluck hosting your first game 
Sign me up!!
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Sign up everyone!
Look at the first post for details and tag your friends!
Sign me up!
Sign me up
Not missing your first game
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Aa jaao, Pete is hosting his first game
sounds easy, but it canโt be that easy, right?
Sign me up
Thanks for the tag Shreya
Sign me up
All the best host 
Interesting game. Please sign me up too.
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
479