Originally posted by: Solitudelover
Tho dkp ko kabse suna suna vala naam rakhne se matlab hai.. Matlab tho sirf kalesh se hai na
I know. That's why even I thought that Anshumaan hoga, to match with Armaan. Maan maan. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Solitudelover
Tho dkp ko kabse suna suna vala naam rakhne se matlab hai.. Matlab tho sirf kalesh se hai na
I know. That's why even I thought that Anshumaan hoga, to match with Armaan. Maan maan. 
Maan na Maan main tera AnshumaanOriginally posted by: ThePinkPanther
I know. That's why even I thought that Anshumaan hoga, to match with Armaan. Maan maan.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/gloriousgurl07/3645143290610446667?igsh=NmZseWIwa2R2YzVz
Waise we had sabse successful Abhimaan trend yesterday
What? The same Shehzada who got removed from the show has so much pull? 
I was staying out of the tag because there was so much negativity, but this is legit fun
..
he didn’t get removed ..he quit in protest against the upcoming tracks that they refused to change despite his insistence 🤷🏻♀️Originally posted by: ThePinkPanther
What? The same Shehzada who got removed from the show has so much pull?
Originally posted by: Naysayer
he didn’t get removed ..he quit in protest against the upcoming tracks that they refused to change despite his insistence 🤷🏻♀️
This was literally me right now. Almost choked on my water 😂 it did sneak into the wrong pipe. My chest hurts now 😂

Originally posted by: ThePinkPanther
What? The same Shehzada who got removed from the show has so much pull?
Yes 
May be Shehzada wanted AbhiMaan milan asap and DKP didn’t agree so he quit 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3