.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
.
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Garvita met Pufferfish
I see it really matter to you 

Next she'll meet Ash
Originally posted by: Fortnight
Wait Tanya my new favourite got a step by step too ?
Wow you enjoy Krish bridezilla entry 
I watched this yesterday


for me it was the most fun(ny) scenes this show has had in ages

Oh yes that was honestly hilarious. I also cracked some unprintable jokes in my mind.Originally posted by: Fortnight
for me it was the most fun(ny) scenes this show has had in ages
Originally posted by: Fortnight
for me it was the most fun(ny) scenes this show has had in ages
Should I be having FOMO from not watching the show for the past few days 
Should I take the pain of watching the epiOriginally posted by: Fortnight
Krish and Krish ki babu are my favourite OMG

Krish is baby and she is babu, is it? 
Out of all things one get blocked for commenting on actor's personal life getting dragged for the purpose of the show.. 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3