Baccha baccha baccha!! 😂
But the kids they cast are cute. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Baccha baccha baccha!! 😂
But the kids they cast are cute. 
I have not warmed upto amayra.. she’s just ok .. or maybe I get irritated watching arman scenes and start forwarding it
Geetu aage jaake Maira ko hurt kar sakthi hai lagta hai 
Speaking to Digital Commentary, Barun Sobti said, "I haven't done it in a long time. TV is a very capitalistic medium. When capital goes ahead of creativity, then it becomes a little unsatisfactory. And the characters start overliving their span, the quality of writing goes really down. I always wanted to invest in longevity. I do not believe in investing in the short term."
Originally posted by: AMHEPZVHGFQEN6DB
I got to know apparently trp aunties watched season 2 couple hot SR
Isliye trp aunties ko underestimate nahi karo
Kaira had 3 SR episodes two failed and one successful. That week had 3.3 TRP. Here we got 3 months of emotional distance and Vidya mata ko manao abhiyaan. SR hotey huey bhi nahi mili 
Originally posted by: ThePinkPanther
They gave TRPs to our hot Janmashtami and mole finding romance as well. They aren't that sanskaari, no.
They gave TRP to nth piya bawari followed by laho munh lag gaya too. Angst scenes post marriage were 🔥 and landed Gen 4 to numero uno.
have you seen Kohrra on Netflix? Barun proved he was not just a pretty face …very nuanced performance
Speaking to Digital Commentary, Barun Sobti said, "I haven't done it in a long time. TV is a very capitalistic medium. When capital goes ahead of creativity, then it becomes a little unsatisfactory. And the characters start overliving their span, the quality of writing goes really down. I always wanted to invest in longevity. I do not believe in investing in the short term."

Remember when this BTS dropped?

Also, before redemption. One track that needs to happen is Abhira destroying Armaan. Like full on revenge track.
It's time dkp takes inspiration from Ekta and her fls. Who come back after leap to take revenge from ML.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3