Originally posted by: ShadowImbue
@bold it all depends on TRP. I don't think any other Gen 4 ship can bring in TRP, the way Abhimaan can. From one year episodes with highest TRP of the week have one thing in common Abhimaan with their OG characteristics retained.
see .:it is very simple….they’re on borrowed time as is …they don’t have the time to build another couple and establish it as a TRP draw …even in Gen 3, it was really not about Abhinav and Akshu …it was about Abhinav and Abhir …I dont think anyone can deny that …that was what pulled them along for nine months as opposed to the original two months planned …here the cameo does not even know Maira exists ..so for him to establish a relationship with her that will turn into a TRP draw is not happening.:also because after any initial shock, Maira is not going to want her father replaced …she will want her parents together and DKP will have to find a way to make that happen …much as people may want other endings, I really don’t see any other option before DKP …the TRP audience wants to watch a mother reunite with her daughter and see if the couple can find ways to repair their seemingly irreparable relationship ..how Armaan can ever make up for his unpardonable actions …,I don’t think they’re tuning in to see her fall in love with another man ..or for Armaan to marry another woman …this is why Gen 3 smartly skipped that phase and presented them as an already married couple …so I really don’t see either cameo having any significant role to play once the truth comes out …of course it is their story to tell ..but given the gen really doesn’t have much juice left, I don’t see what else they can do ,.,
3