no, that will come next week!...
next week all funfilled episodes!!..
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
no, that will come next week!...
next week all funfilled episodes!!..
I may have asked you this before so forgive me but I’m old 😂 what happens in the OG? I know the engagement thing is different for itv.
Yes looks like that...
But it also will be from Vikrants perspective... he will realize Mannat never lies to him (regarding the drugs) so if Amans truth happens like OG... he should feel betrayed by all 3
Originally posted by: Deepa11q
Guys Malla’s plan is to stretch this drama to a level where the news would be spread across the city and outside and she would full such guilt in Vikrant and make him feel miserable that he will have no option but to marry her
Malla kand might or might not happen ..looks like this is only the kand
Yup, this is what I was dreading when I saw the engagement BTS. If he proceeds with the engagement since Mannat didn't stop, he is stuck with all the emotional blackmailing and Mannat will not accept him either.
I am sure Malla will also try suicide drama like og for extra bonus points since she has seen how Neetu blackmails him
lol I want him to say go ahead - 🤣
Yup, this is what I was dreading when I saw the engagement BTS. If he proceeds with the engagement since Mannat didn't stop, he is stuck with all the emotional blackmailing and Mannat will not accept him either.
I am sure Malla will also try suicide drama like og for extra bonus points since she has seen how Neetu blackmails him
Yup, this is what I was dreading when I saw the engagement BTS. If he proceeds with the engagement since Mannat didn't stop, he is stuck with all the emotional blackmailing and Mannat will not accept him either.
I am sure Malla will also try suicide drama like og for extra bonus points since she has seen how Neetu blackmails him
Yep she definitely will!! Is it why vikrant is all sad and drenched in rain in the IF article !?
God ..he is shattered 
There is a beautiful reference to BDB today! Vikrant unknowingly helped mannat to get inside SM to uncover truth of ARS
Mannat acknowledged this
Originally posted by: Deepa11q
Yep she definitely will!! Is it why vikrant is all sad and drenched in rain in the IF article !?
God ..he is shattered
So there is no choice unless Malla herself backing out on her own ?? 
vikranth right now... no one ,not even himself can save him
Yup, this is what I was dreading when I saw the engagement BTS. If he proceeds with the engagement since Mannat didn't stop, he is stuck with all the emotional blackmailing and Mannat will not accept him either.
I am sure Malla will also try suicide drama like og for extra bonus points since she has seen how Neetu blackmails him

No, its prettymuch evil plan...
Malla will say that to help you i got into this mess and now my dignity is going to be ruined...ppl will say that Vikrant Saluja left me, which means i have flaws and no one will ever marry me..
The only way to stop this, is to expose her poison cake thing or she herself confessing
Its pretty much deadly!
I don't think so ... I feel they will stretch this track at least 3 more weeksOriginally posted by: Deepa11q
Yep she definitely will!! Is it why vikrant is all sad and drenched in rain in the IF article !?
God ..he is shattered
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
Welcome to Chat Corner for Mannat forum We can do gupshup here
Permission given by Leprechaun
Welcome to BTS Thread of MHKPK...
31